How kids style it
What Does PM2.5 Mean?
PM2. 5 refers to atmospheric particulate matter (PM) that have a diameter of fewer than 2.5 micrometers, which is about 3% the diameter of a human hair. Commonly written as PM2.5, particles in this category are so small that they can only be detected with an electron microscope.
The material and technology used with our PM2.5 filters, included with each Deeno mask, makes them an effective means of protecting against these micro-particles.
How to use the mask
1. Hand Wash the mask with hot water when you first receive it.
2. Insert your PM2.5 filter into the reverse pouch of your Deeno mask.
3. Adjust the ear loops to ensure a comfortable yet secure fit
4. Pull the mask straps around your ears and cover both nose and mouth*
5. Wash the cloth mask after use, and let it dry completely before the next use.
6. PM2.5 Filter to be replaced once per week
* Remember to wash your hands before and after touching the mask
When should I wear a mask?
Authorities are suggesting everyone to wear a mask outdoors, in a public place or exposed to others. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is encouraging individuals to wear masks or homemade face coverings in public settings. Wearing a mask can prevent asymptomatically infected persons from spreading disease in public.
My kid didn't complain once today about having to wear a mask. He also got tons of compliments
My two loved it.. they keep chasing each other around the house as dinosaurs
A lovely product for my boy.. The quality is really good. A Thumbs up from this household
Love love love this. I was almost convinced to get one for myself